Your Questions About Web Design Jobs




Ruth


Ruth asks…




What are the requirements for having a web design job?


I want to pursue a web design job. Do I have to go to a certain school for that? If so, then how many years do I have to attend it? I want to know the requirements.





graph icon1 clipped rev 11 cropped


Vlad Tabaranu answers:


School teach you basic things , those extra stuffs you need to learn yourself and get experience during work.

Usually such school takes about 2 years in singapore as in diploma







Jenny


Jenny asks…




Where can I find a graphic or web design job in Grand Rapids Michigan?


I live in the Grand Rapids Michigan area and am looking for a graphic or web design job. I am having a hard time finding openings. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas that might help? Thanks.





graph icon1 clipped rev 11 cropped


Vlad Tabaranu answers:


Enter “web-cams: grand rapids, michigan” into search engine.

Some cool pictures




Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Your Questions About Web Design Jobs
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It