SEO Links – A New Way to Get SEO Links

#DrITServices #laptoprepair

SEO Links – A New Way to Get SEO Links

Okay, we all know the main ways to get SEO links through directories, articles, blogs etc but here is a new way that might add some value. I am not claiming that this is anything more than a small, niche activity but it might help your SEO efforts a little.

What I am talking about is using Google Notebook to feature anchor text links back to your website.

I created my own Google Notebook and published it. In the notebook I put anchor text links back to key pages in my website.

To get my notebook indexed by the search engines I found half a dozen ‘do follow’ blogs and pasted my Google Notebook into the URL field

My guess is that this will not help you much with Google but I am reasonably confident it will work for Yahoo! and MSN.

When creating your Google notebook, you can add a user’s profile. In the profile you can talk about yourself and upload photos. But the great thing is that you can also add as many links to your profile as you want and the links will be ‘do follow’.

When you get to my notebook page check out my profile to see what I mean.

So, here’s an opportunity to add some additional ‘Do Follow’ links and move your website higher in the rankings.

If you are wondering what an anchor text link is, this is an example for you. Rather than put ‘click here’ when inviting people to my website I use the actual words that have a SEO value in the search engines. Therefore a good one for me is SEO company Leeds where my business is based.

Source by Lyndon Ogden

Dr. IT Services - Data recovery,it support,computer & laptop repair in Kingston upon Thames



http://bit.ly/1P0m21M
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It